Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Orly Fowl Play & Gradient

This one is another polish I didn't take pictures of when I swatched it, and had to redo the swatch and this time remember to take pictures.

I have heard that this polish is a dupe for OPI Merry Midnight, but since I don't own that one I can't do a comp. But here is one that Jessica from Polish Insomniac did. I think they are one and the same polish.

I love them both and when I saw this coming out I knew I had to have it, since Merry Midnight is no longer produced.

It is a jelly dark purple polish, with lots of duochrome flakies of different sizes, and I see some blue glitter in there too. I really like it, I did 3 coats of it to get it opaque, but I could have stoped at two. The formula is great, easy to apply easy enough to remove. It does shrink a bit with Seche, but what polish doesn't.

I did a gradient too, I started with KIKO n° 303, and after that Essence Time for romance. I love the way it turned out:






8 comments:

  1. ce bine arata! am si eu Time for romance :)
    Pupici!
    Dora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arata super bine!!M-ai convins sa o cumpar,din pacate nu am gasit de la Orly,dar am luat ceva similar!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pai a fost o colectie mai veche, insa poate se mai gaseste.

      Delete
  3. Love this gradient!
    I think I need to buy Fowl play - it is soooo nice :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!