Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Orly - Preamp

Hey hey hey!!!
Nice to see you all again!! As usual I've been a busy bee, and will still be so for the next 25 years..........

Onto to nicer things - like NAILPOLISH!!

This one is a beauty - it's a pink cream with pink shimmer. It was love at first site! I don't own anything else like it.

It went on pretty smoothly, not a single problem to report, and I had to apply two coats for opacity. I wore it for about 4 days and had no chips, just a bit of tip wear, the photos I took are at 4 days of wear. So I guess it lasted pretty good that far. I think it could have lasted more, but I just had to change it, had enough. So I guess you understand I highly recommend this nail polish.


Hope you like it as much as I did. 


1 comment:

  1. so pretty pink color! I'd love to try this!!!

    Please visit my blog :) I am positing nails and beauty products!
    saranail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!