Thursday, September 13, 2012

China Glaze - Pink Plumeria

Hello, hello!!
This is the last of the Neon collection 2012, and it was my favourite according to photos I had seen online, but it is no longer my favourite. My new favourite is Under the Boardwalk, a polish, I got just to complete my order!! hahaha!

This is two coats, and even though you can't see it in the photos, it was  very sheer, and I still had VNL. I kind of hate that in a shimmer polish, if it is a simple jelly ok, but with a shimmer it is totally a different story.

It dries matte like a neon, and I liked the color, but it wasn't as intense as I had hoped for. It didn't wear too good either, after 2 days I had some serious tip wear, but no chips, so that's a plus. It is an orangy pink with gold shimmer I would say, I don't know if that is accurate enough.

Enjoy the photos!



2 comments:

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!