Friday, September 28, 2012

China Glaze - I'm not lion

Ohhh this is a beauty!!! It's my favourite of all time glitters!! It has made it's way to the top very fast. It is part of the Safari collection, and it was my only choice from it. I couldn't have made a better choice.

This is a beige and holo glitter. The holo comes out in the sunlight so gloriously!!
I applied two coats for full opacity, and it went on smoothly. The application is great, and drying time is so small. The only bad thing about this is that it's a very hungry glitter, I think that not even on my third coat of topcoat the surface was still not smooth.

But when it comes to such a gorgeous polish, I am willing to overlook that.
I did some stamping with my Bundle Monster plate BM 208.





6 comments:

  1. I know how pretty is this nail polish. Looks very nice with the design you did.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get mine! I don't mind it if the surface is not smooth. I actually like to play with the texture of the glitter on my nails. It's weird, I know.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!