Thursday, July 26, 2012

Sally Hansen - Showtime & gradient

This is another polish I bought from my blogger friend Danielle.
It's a holo grey polish, it's not linear but super pretty.

It was a bit sheer so I had to apply 3 coats. The formula was a bit liquid but nothing I couldn't handle, and thebrush is excellent.

I had to do something extra so I thought of this gradient with Lorelei's Tiara, which is part of the Eye Candy collection. I don't remember showing this to you so I will do a short description. It' a clear base, with very small silver glitter and larger blue round glitter.




1 comment:

  1. Nice! Very pretty combo. I still have yet to try Showtime, I remember I was so excited when I found it, I think I have like 4 bottles of it in my own collection!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!