Monday, July 16, 2012

Contest winners!!

Hey everyone!! Today is the big day!!
As you can see the poll is over and we have the winners:

Alexandra wins first place with her tropical gradient
Carolina wins second place with her blue gradient

Congratulations girls !! please send me your addresses so I can send the prises.

I loved the participation on this contest, and it was a dear subject to me, so if I ever get this passionate about some other mani I will be hosting this kind of contest again.



5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Alexandra and Carolina...!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. and thanks to our lovely hostess ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! Thank you so much for hosting the contest.
    (Yes, sweetie, my address is the same)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!