Monday, May 14, 2012

Essie - In stitches

Hello, hello!!
Missed you babies! I had almost no time for myself lately, so that explains the pause in blogging too.

Anyways I am back today with a gorgeous color - a brick red cream from Essie. I had already worn this, but forgot to take photos.

It is just the wright formula, and the application was easy. I applied two coats for perfect opacity. So I am in love with this color. I didn't expect to like it this much, but once on my fingers, it was love at first site. And I had no chips either, for like two days.

Sorry about the pictures, had no sun that day.





3 comments:

  1. It's lovely color, it reminds me on Catrice Welcome To Roosywood. Do you have it to make a comparison?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx, but unfortunately I don't own that Catrice. I only have 3 Catrices, because they don't sell them here.

      Delete
  2. It's so elegant color! I like it.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!