Tuesday, January 31, 2012

OPI - Here today Aragone tomorrow & Kiko 228

Hey you guys!!
How are your?

I wore my Essie for like 3 days, had some chips, so I took it off in favor of this OPI, that I ordered on Transdesign before they stopped selling this brand, which saddens me greatly, because this was the last site that still sold these. Now I will have to buy them on ebay, or in Sephora for a wapping 14€ a bottle.

I am glad I did stock up on some basics, before it was gone forever.

This is a jelly dark green, it was opaque in 2 coats, and the formula is a bit runny, but great for me.

I applied a coat of Kiko 228 on top, which is a transparent base, and small white shimmer.






Bonus a photo of Mumu on his daddy's legs. Feeling happy and sleepy. 

8 comments:

  1. Mumu is so cute!!
    I need to revisit this color, looks very nice with the Kiko top coat.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They didn't stop selling it! You just need to type OPI in their search bar and all the otions will appear... I thought they had stopped too but discovered this little trick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emilie - I know about that trick but that doesn't work anymore either. I checked today and there were no OPI in sight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carolina thank you so much, Mumu is a little rascal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no!!!!!!! You are right, I just tried too :( It worked a couple of days ago...Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope it will work tomorrow! Ahh non, ils ne peuvent pas nous faire ça! Merci encore pour l'info sur les Essie à 4 USD; ai passé une commande massive l'autre jour et attends avec impatience mon colis! Salutations genevoises!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emilie j'avais vérifie hier sur TD, et il y avait encore des OPI, mais aujourd'hui, quand j'ai cherché - rien. J’espère qu'ils vont les remettre parce que j'ai vraiment envie de OPI Holland. De rien pour les Essie, de fois ils baissent les prix, mais je ne sais pas combien de temps ça dure. Moi aussi j'ai commandé plein quand je les ai vu à 4$. Et je crois que ça va augmenter de nouveau. Il y avait eu qq jours comme ça sur nailsupplies.us qui est le même site que TD, et ils avait revenu au prix de 8$ peu de temps après. Donc je pense que t'as bien fait de passer une commande.

    ReplyDelete
  7. J'attends aussi la collection hollandaise avec grande impatience! Surtout Did you ear about VG, Thanks a windmillion & I have a herring problem. Lesquels aimes-tu?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Moi j'en veut 4 - Dutch ’Ya Just Love OPI?, Wooden Shoe Like to Know? Gouda Gouda Two Shoes et I Don’t Give a Rotterdam!
    Les vernis avec la finition créme m’intéressent pas trop, puisque je suis sure d'en avoir déjà des comme ceux là dans ma collection

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!