Thursday, September 8, 2011

OPI- My private jet

I am going to redo this swatch, because these photos don't do it justice.
This is actually a bit holo, but since the weather here has been shit, Iwas unable to take some decent photos of this lovely polish.

I have been wanting this one for like months now, but it was never available on the sites I buy my nail polish, so when I saw this just sitting there in Sephora's OPI rack, I had to buy it even for the absurd price of 14€ (yeah that's how much OPI costs here).

This is a brown shimmer base packed with holo bits.

Two coats was enough to get the right look, and as you probably all now by now, application, formula and brush are excellent on OPI's.
Click to enlarge the photos:

Natural light

Artificial light

Artificial light

Natural light


Artificial light

7 comments:

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!