Thursday, August 18, 2011

Illamasqua Radium

I think I told you that I had ordered two polishes from Illamasqua, and I received them two months later, after already opening a paypal complaint, writing to the post office. I had tried to work things out with their client service, but they just kept telling me that according to their reccords I had received the package. So finally after two months I did receive it.
This is one of the polishes in the package I know you've seen this lots of other places, but I like it and here it is.
It's a green cream base, with yellow shimmer I think.
The application is ok, the brush is not amazing, but it works pretty well, I had some trouble because the cap was square and I am not used to this.
The formula is great, the brush glided off nicely, and I only had to use 2 coats, so overall this is a great polish, but the price is kind of a turn off. I paied 21£ on two polishes, plus delivery 7.5£ that's a total of  28.5£ which means 47$ that is 15 China Glaze polishes.
But it was worth buying them because they were on 20% sale, and I had to have some Illamasqua in my collection.





And I had to do a design with my dotting tools, and here is what came out, looks a bit like some bizzare reptile. I don't like it.
So what do you think? Do you own any Illamasqua polishes? What are your opinion on them?
Tell me all about that.

11 comments:

  1. You nails are looking so pretty.
    I like this color... I only own one of the Illamasqua nail polishes and I think they are great but not the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx Carolina!!
    I have another one that's waiting to be tried out, but I don't think I will be buying more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still waiting for my own :) I love this color and I think it looks good on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How long have you been waiting for Mina?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to try some Illamasqua polishes but actually price+shipping cost held me from placing an order (even if their sales are tempting)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ordered it from Asos.com and they sent it 16.8. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so you're ok. I ordered it directely from their site.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, It sounds like you had really bad luck with your Illamasqua order because I generally receive mine within 3 days!! I live in Germany.
    You must pull the square cap OFF like with the Dior polishes & Butter London - then it's easier to use the brush.
    Love the dotty design:))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Buggsiebee - thanx for the tip, since it didn't come off by itself like on the Dior, I thought it wasn't supposed to. Yep I had some bad luck with their order.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that is crappy about how long it took to get to you!! Sounds so frustrating!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!