Monday, July 25, 2011

New awards

I got two new awards last week and did not have the time to post these. They both came from my friend Cristina.So thank you so much, for always thinking of me Cristina!!
First up is the Sunshine award. 
Rules:
• Thank the person who gave you this award
• Write a post about it
• Answer to the questions below
• Pass it on to 10 bloggers who you think really deserve it and send them message to let them know



Questions:
Favorite color:  Blue and Green.
Favorite Animal:  Dogs, cats, birds, rabbits I love almost all animals.
What perfume am I using right now?  I own several perfumes, and don't really wear two days in a row the same one so : DKNY Woman, Armani Code, Chloé, Chanel Mademoiselle, Gucci Guilty, Dolce&Gabbana Rose the one. I love them all, but I prefer the Chloé and the DKNY long time love affair with this one - the only perfume I bought more than one time, and I think the Chloé is becoming one too.
Something you always wear with you and identifies you:  My wedding ring and engagement ring.
What’s your passion?  nail polish of course, shoes, perfume, and make up. 
Getting or giving presents? Both, I love buying stuff even if it's not for me, and evidently I love getting things too.
What was the last eyeshadow you used? I think Make up forever but don't know which number.
Favorite day of the week:  Friday is the best day!
Are your nails painted right now? Yes of course, they are too stained to stay unpainted.

Next up is the Butterfly award. 


The Rules:
1. Link back to the person who awarded this award to you
2. Share 7 Random things about yourself
3. Answer the following questions
4. Award 15 blogs
Seven Things About Me:
1. I've already told you many things about me, and I can't think of any more but I will try. I had a pretty normal childhood. 
2. I made bricks from horse shit when I was a child.
3. I used to walk without shoes at the country side when I was a little girl.
4. I also have a dog that lives with my parents now and he is a cocker spaniel called Leo.
5. I am really messy. My husband is more organised than me.
6. I like miniature things, like cars, and furniture. 
7. I have a passion for painting, I don't do it, but I like to look at it. 

Questions: 
Name your favourite color – Blue, green.
Name your favourite song – Again - Lenny Kravitz and many more.
Name your favourite dessert – Panacotta.
What is pissing you off? – People who lie to me, and do me injustice.
When you’re upset, you? – I prefer not to speak because if I do, I say very mean things, and yell.
Your favourite pet – Mumu my cat, and Leo my dog back home.
Black or White? – Black.
Your biggest fear? – I really hate bugs.
My best feature is – My eyes.
Everyday attitude – communicative and joking.
What is perfection – my cat sleeping.
Guilty pleasure – sweets.

I want to tag all my followers, because I am so gratefull for you and the fact that you read my posts, and that you are there with me always. 
Thank you!

1 comment:

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!