Thursday, June 23, 2011

Andrea Fullerton - Mischa

This is a real gem, I found it in London, and it is such a unique polish. This is an English brand I think, it retails for 5£ and the bottles are 5.5ml. So it's pretty expensive, but in small quantities it's ok.
I have to say that the polish scene is much more develloped in England, I saw LA colors, Barry M, the new Revlon collection was already out there and they had an offer at Boots 2 for 8£, so much cheapper than here - 12€. Barry M retail for 2,5£. Here the cheapest polish you can find are Kiko - 4€.
So - the polish - It is a dark blue, nearly gray jelly, full of blue and golden shimmer.
It takes 2 coats to get it opaque but I put on 3, that way I got more shimmer, but I think that finally there wasn't much difference between 2  and 3 coats .
This color is not so flattering on my skintone, but it is soooooo prettyyyy. So looksie!! click to enlarge so you can see the shimmer wonderfulness!!





4 comments:

  1. It reminds me of Zoya Crystal, but darker. Cousins! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great polish! I think it looks fine with your skintone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! You have no idea how bad I want this now! :P I love blue foils and that gold really adds something special! It kind of reminds me of a blue version of Sally Hansen Purple Gala. And I agree with KarenD, it looks fine on you!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!