Monday, May 9, 2011

Color Club - Worth the risque

This is my second Color Club. I got these two because they're a bit holo.
It's a light grey with a bit of a holo effect, and the removal is just as good as on the real holos. Application was divine, it needed two coats, and I even though I used a base coat I had no problem on applying it like on a normal holo. In the shadow it's just a metallic type of gray, but in the sunshine it becomes so shinny - I love it!!
I applied designs from my BM 205 plate. Aren't these new plates a dream???










8 comments:

  1. HUmmm!!! I want that Color Club holo!!! :D
    Love the stamping too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Color Club nail polishes are beautiful and they apply very well. I love the cool design! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty holo! I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! New BM plates are really cool! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool! It looks like a grahite/gunmetal kind of color. Very Edgy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joli nail art et j'adore tes vernis! bonne continuation pour ton blog! bises

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!