Thursday, April 21, 2011

Wet'n' Wild Blazed

My first ever Wet'n'Wild nail polish ever!! And it is thanx to Carolina again!!
I love the shape of the bottles, they are so pretty.
This one is a beautiful Peachy cream nail polish. It was opaque in two coats, and the formula is great. And I think these are quite cheap in the states, because these can not be found in Europe, I've found some sites that do deliver in Europe, but they are not always stocked with the most recent collections.
Wet'n'Wild also makes make up - I've actually bought 3 sets of eye shadow and they are really cheap - 3$ a piece, and they are great quality products. I bought mine on this site www.nonpareilboutique.com
I added a coat of red Shatter from OPI over this.
And bonus : OPI white Shatter over Dior Aloha.

1 comment:

  1. This Wet'n wild looks very nice on you, I loooove it with red shatter.
    They are very cheap and the quality is really good.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!