Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Pink Wednesday! Essie - Flawless

Today I am starting Pink Wednesdays on my blog too, I know you've seen this on some other blogs, and I am going to do the same. This comes from the movie Mean Girls, I don't know if you've seen it, but in it the girls like to wear pink Wednesdays.
This one is a beautiful light pink cream from Essie, it is opaque in two coats and I love it. It's very work appropriate.
I love the formula, it not too liquid it's just perfect.
I like the way it looks with my skin tone.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Pink Club!
    I have to tell you someting... I recived yout package today OMG!!!
    I love everything... my favorite is KIKO 338 that made me change my pink polish inmediately.
    Thank you so much. I hope you get your package soon, sorry it took me a little bit of time to send it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That color is seriously amazing and looks amazing on you!

    http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!