Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Rescue Beauty Lounge - Catherine H

My first RBL - I have been dreaming of this day for a long time. This was a present from my Guest post writer - Cristina, since she was broke on my birthday she sent this to me now.
Cristina and I actually have known each other for 14 years. We haven't always been in touch, but never for too long.
She is one of my best friends, and the only one who shares my polish obsession. So I guess this is my way of saying Thank you and love you!!
So with no further adue I give you Catherine H, it was on my wishlist, and it's a beautiful mauvesque blue cream base, filled with very small violet and blue glitter. I loooove it, it is opaque in one coat, but I did two just because.
It dries off pretty fast and it is perfect, the formula is great, and the application easy as pie, the brush is nice too. Oh and it came in the most elegant little box ever brown and turqoise. The cap is silver which I love and the bottle is rectangular, I like right angles - they use pretty nicely my storage space - what can I say, I think very realistically.
Also added a top coat of lightning bolt.
So this is loooove!! Here are the photos.
Sorry for the tip wear it's Seche's fault.

6 comments:

  1. I love this color with the white crackle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks stunning on you! I want to try RBL polishes so badly but the international shipping charges are just too ridiculous. You area lucky to have such a sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you have an RBL now :D It looks great on you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kimmie and Lily - thanx I love it too
    Tasha - I know, that's why I didn't order either, for one polish you pay double the price with international shipping
    Danielle - thank you
    Melanie - Yes It is finally mine, but I want more!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so don't hesitate to leave one!! Thank you!! It is very appreciated!